Tuesday, July 19, 2011

RED-WISH LIST FOR MY B-DAY

NEXT MONTH WILL be my birthday and i am superly excited..Sino ba naman d ma-excite,another beautiful and blessed year ang binigay ni big-bro JESUS..=)..Thank you lord *wink*..Now that im turning 32 next month,andami kung gustong gawin sa buhay.There are so many things on my mind but for now secret muna,next month nalang para may pang post ako hahhaha,=)))....And since its my birthday,there are a couple of things na i wanna have before my birthday,(balato nyo na,bday ko eh,=))...So i made a "RED WISH LIST" na sana maakin sila...bwahahhaaha,anyways,wish lang naman eh,Youll never know,IT MIGHT COME TRUE..=)



  • RED D&G BAG :hayyyyy,im so inlove with you..=)

  • RED WALLET :any brand as long as ganito ang forte =)


  • RED FERRARI MACBOOK CASE( my macbook is a bdaygift from my hubby last year)

  • RED BALLERINA FLATS: even if its not from TORY BURCH ok nah





  • RED NAIL POLISH FROM REVLON





  • RED-FERRARI JACKET FOR ADULT AND BABY:dapat same si daddy and baby


    • BED SET (Oh yes..kahit ito pinatulan ko nah,hahahha)
    • RED PLATE
    • RED UMBRELLA( hahaha,ikaw ba naman mabasa o mainitan)



    so there..yun nah..yun nah ang RED-WISH LIST KO....Let's wait if ma gets natin to..=))))

    10 comments:

    Cominica said...

    I always love red color, is so pretty!

    hope you can visit me back :)
    cominicablog.blogspot.com

    cookie said...

    @cominica:hi dear,thanks for the visit..sure i will visit you back,=)

    jhen said...

    so red ! hahah :)) bati plato xD whhhheeew ! hihih. andameee ! i hope you'll get those or even some of those xD advance happy birthdaay ^^

    cookie said...

    @Jhen:Oh yes even si plato,pinatulan ko nah<hhahhaha,thanks for droppin by,=)

    Melle Lee said...

    wow everything is red... sooo nice.. red is sexy and sophisticated too.. lol lucky color too.. haha

    cookie said...

    @Melle:Oh yeah dear so sexy,hhahaha,thanks for droppin by,=)

    phyllz said...

    so red! :)
    i like the red flats... :D

    Sam D. said...

    I can tell that you really love red colors. Suddendly I miss my bestfriend who also love red. :-) I hope you'll getting everything that you wish for...Goodluck :-)

    Sam D. said...

    By the way I've added your link. I hope you'll add mine too. Thank you :-)

    RH said...

    Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10@gmail.com